We don’t provide Previews and Teams on Sundays because we want our followers to spend their weekend with their Friends and Families to create more sweet memories. Money is not life, money is just part of life, so spend at least one day with your Friends and Families.
If you like to appreciate our work means kindly do donation as you wish.
Payment Mode : PAYTM or GOOGLEPAY or BHIM
Payment No. : +91 9677020410
Follow Us On
Welcome to Our Match Preview
Read the News carefully, check out the data, tips, and tricks to create the best teams and also win daily. Read the full preview until the end, we have given teams for few popular and best fantasy apps, check it out.
Warriors vs Dolphins, 25th Match
Momentum One Day Cup 2019
St George’s Park, Port Elizabeth
Mar 20, 01:30 PM LOCAL
Pitch Profile & Stats
The ground has brought mixed fortunes for the South African side. In 1992 they secured a superb win by 9 wickets, Allan Donald claimed 12 for 139, on a pitch that many had said favoured spin bowling and was a fast bowler’s nightmare. But in 1997 they lost to Australia by two wickets, after leading by 101 runs on the first innings, as Mark Waugh played one his most valuable Test innings.
STATS – ODI
|Matches won batting first||20|
|Matches won bowling first||21|
|Average 1st Inns scores||233|
|Average 2nd Inns scores||200|
|Highest total recorded||335/6 (50 Ov) by PAK vs RSA|
|Lowest total recorded||112/10 (30.1 Ov) by NZ vs AUS|
|Highest score chased||330/7 (49.1 Ov) by AUS vs RSA|
|Lowest score defended||179/7 (50 Ov) by RSA vs WI|
Warriors are second on points table with four wins and three losses. They lost their last match to Knights by 5 wickets. Batting first, Warriors could only score 121 runs with Macro Marais being the only positive with bat scoring 42 runs in 36 balls. Defending the target, pace-trio of Birch, Sipamla and Magala bowled well but could not defend the low target. Birch and Magala took two scalps each in losing cause. Having lost three consecutive matches, Warriors will put their best effort to get a victory tomorrow and regain their lost momentum.
Dolphins are just behind Warriors with similar four wins. They have also lost their way and have been defeated in four of their last five encounters. In last match, They lost to Knights by 58 runs in a 25-over match. Bowling first, Senuran Muthusamy was the only positive taking two scalps to restrict Knights at 208 in 25 overs. Sarel Erwee and Khaya Zondo got good starts in the chase scoring 38 and 33 respectively but failed to convert into a match-winning knock nor they got support from their teammates. They will hope for a unison effort from all players in remaining matches and book their spot to semi-finals.
With just 5 matches to go before the knockout stages of the competition, both teams will be eager to put in a strong performance. Warriors and Dolphins have 4 wins each from 8 games – with Warriors losing 3 and the Dolphins losing 4. One game that the Warriors played ended with no result.
Both sides have a realistic chance of finishing in the top-four, but with four teams fighting for three spots, the competition on Wednesday is expected to be intense. Warriors go into the match with an upper hand, having won the last time the two teams met in the competition earlier this season.
Gihahn Cloete, Sisanda Magala, Andrew Birch, Matthew Breetzke, L Ngoepe, Marco Marais, Mohammad Vallie, JJ Smuts, O Nyaku, Kaber, Walters, Moore.
Sarel Erwee, Vaughn van Jaarsveld, Marques Ackerman, Dane Vilas, Khaya Zondo (c), Sibz Makhanya, Senuran Muthusamy, Keshav Maharaj, Calvin Savage, Eathan Bosch, Okuhle Cele, Prenelan Subrayen, Mthokozisi Shezi, Kerwin Mungroo, Lwandiswa Zuma.
- They have not declared squad for the match.
- Lutho Sipamla and S Qeshile are part of national T20I squad and will not participate today.
- Availability of Colin Ackermann is also in doubt. We will update when any information is available.
- Gihahn Cloete will replace Qeshile.
- Matthew Breetzke can replace Edward Moore in the playing XI.
- O Nyaku can replace Lutho Sipamla in the playing XI.
- They have not yet declared the squad for the match.
- Rob Frylinck and Morne Van Wyk are likely to miss out from the squad.
- M Shezi or Calvin Savage can come in the playing XI replacing Kerwin Mungroo.
M Breetzke/E Moore, G Cloete (wk), JJ Smuts (c), Yaseen Vallie, L Ngoepe, M Marais, Thomas Kaber, A Birch, S Magala, O Nyaku, Deen Walters.
Vaughn van Jaarsveld, Sarel Erwee, Dane Vilas (wk), K Zondo (c), S Muthusamy, S Makhanya, K Maharaj, E Bosch, Prenelan Subrayen, K Mungroo/C Savage/M Shezi, Okuhle Cele.
- JJ Smuts
- Gihahn Cloete
- S Magala
- Andrew Birch
- M Marais
- Matthew Breetzke
- Sarel Erwee
- S Muthusamy
- Vaughn van Jaarsveld
- Keshav Maharaj
- P Subrayen
- S Makhanya
- Dane Vilas
- Khaya Zondo
- Qeshile has been called up to the South African side and hence Vilas is the best option to fit into the side as the keeper. Vilas has amassed 207 runs at an average that is touching 30 so far, with two fifties to his name.
- Cloete is the side’s joint highest run-scorer, with 266 runs. The keeper might have a strike-rate of 76.87, but his ability to hold the innings together makes him a must-have.
- Breetzke too is closing in on 200 runs and will be eager to continue his form ahead of the next round.
- Erwee, the second highest run-getter of Dolphins.
- Jaarsveld, who has scored 257 runs with the highest score of 124. Jaarsveld has a strike-rate close to 96, which shows that even if he does not get big knocks, he can get some points due to his ability to score runs quickly.
- JJ Smuts has been leading from the front, picking up 8 wickets while bowling with an economy rate of under 5. He has also scored 174 runs with one fifty to his name. Smuts is vastly experienced and is a key player who has the ability to change a game on his day.
- Muthusamy, with 118 runs and 7 wickets, is a decent pick. He has a batting strike-rate of 103.50 and a bowling economy of 5.45, which makes him a threat both while batting down the order and with the cherry in hand.
- Magala, Birch and Subrayen are going to feature in the Dream11.
Players to Watch out
JJ Smuts is a must-have and the best candidate for captaincy. Sisanda Magala, Andrew Birch are the other Warriors bowlers while Prenelan Subrayen and Keshav Maharaj are Dolphins’ go to men.
Team News and Possible XI are provided according to the News which is given by their Respective Boards / Clubs till now. So don’t blame us if any player misses out.
Remove the players and replace them after the announcement of Playing XI
WE DON’T PROVIDE TEAMS FOR THIS MATCH, CREATE YOUR OWN TEAM WITH GIVEN INFORMATION.
Download the Fantasy Apps
Referral Code : VENKA7035OP
Referral Code : DKSEEA1
Referral Code : BQSHUC
Referral Code : REVERIE410
Referral Code : VENKATESH410
Do You Want to Win Daily.?
Download our eBook for many Tips and Tricks about Dream11 to win daily. From this eBook, you can learn Tips and Tricks of Dream11 which help you to create the best Dream11 team for every match. As it’s obvious, the best Dream11 team will increase your winning chance. So why a second thought.? Get this eBook which is easily accessible on your Mobile, Laptop, Tablet or Computer.