Track And Optimize All Your Marketing, All In One Place
With 19 profit-boosting features you just can’t get anywhere else!
With ClickMagick you can easily track ALL your ads, Better than Google Analytics.
NOTE : We don’t provide Previews and Teams on Sundays because we want our followers to spend their weekend with their Friends and Families to create more sweet memories. Money is not life, money is just part of life, so spend at least one day with your Friends and Families.
Follow Us On
Join Our Channel to get the Instant notifications and also get some exciting Giveaways
Welcome to Our Match Preview
Check out this video for Premium Data, Tips and Tricks, you will get more information about this match by watching this video. WATCH TILL THE END.
Sydney Sixers Women vs Brisbane Heat Women
Sydney Cricket Ground, Sydney
Dec 22, 11:10 AM LOCAL
Sydney Sixers are second on the points table with four wins and one loss. They have won four consecutive matches on the trot and are buzzing with momentum. They lost their last match to Hobart Hurricanes by 17 runs. Batting first, Ellyse Perry scored unbeaten knock of 72* runs and was supported by Erin Burns and Alyssa Healy who scored 44 and 30 respectively to lead the team to a total of 158. Marizanne Kapp starred with the ball taking four scalps while Lauren Smith took two wickets to provide a 17-run win to the team. They will hope to continue their winning streak ahead in the tournament.
Brisbane Heat has won three and lost two encounters. They won their last encounter against Melbourne Stars by 10 wickets. Bowling first, Jess Jonassen and Sammy-Jo Johnson took three and two wickets respectively to restrict Stars at 132. Grace Harris single-handedly chased the target with a 42-ball 101* knock and was supported by Beth Mooney. They will hope to give a tough challenge to the mighty Sydney Sixers team.
Alyssa Healy (wk), Marizanne Kapp, Carly Leeson, Sara McGlashan, Ellyse Perry, Hayley Silver-Holmes, Lauren Smith, Dane van Niekerk, Tahlia Wilson, Erin Burns, Lauren Cheatle, Ashleigh Gardner, Stella Campbell.
Sune Luus, Jess Jonassen, Delissa Kimmince, Beth Mooney, Grace Harris, Laura Wolvaardt, Jemma Barsby, Kirby Short, Laura Harris, Sammy-Jo Johnson, Haidee Birkett, Georgia Prestwidge, Charlie Knott.
- They have declared 13 women squad for this match.
- This is one of the strongest team of the tournament.
- Stella Campbell being the addition to the squad.
- They have left out S Aley for this match also.
- 16-year old pacer Stella Campbell can replace Hayley Silver Holmes in the playing XI.
- Alyssa Healy and Ellyse Perry will open the innings.
- E Perry, Ashleigh Gardner, Erin Burns, Sara McGlashan, Dane Van Niekerk, and Marizanne Kapp will play the role of allrounders.
- Ellyse Perry, Marizanne Kapp, and Lauren Cheatle will lead the pace attack.
- Dane Van Niekerk and Lauren Smith will be the key spinners along with A Gardner and Erin Burns.
- They have declared unchanged 13 women squad for the match.
- They won their last match due to the magnificent century by allrounder G Harris
- They have lost 2 matches and won 3
matchtill now. They won their last 2 matches by a big margin.
- Beth Mooney and Kirby Short will be the key batsmen.
- L Wolvaardt and L Harris will play the role of finisher.
- Grace Harris, Sune Luus, Sammy-Jo Johnson, Delissa Kimmince and Jess Jonassen will play the role of an allrounder.
- Haidee Birkett, Jemma Barsby, Delissa Kimmince, Grace Harris and Sammy-Jo Johnson will be the key pacers.
- Jess Jonassen and Sane Luus will be the key spinners.
- They are likely to go with same playing XI.
Alyssa Healy (wk), Ellyse Perry (c), Ashleigh Gardner, Erin Burns, Sara McGlashan, Dane Van Niekerk, Marizanne Kapp, Tahlia Wilson, Hayley Silver-Holmes/Stella Campbell, Lauren Smith, Lauren Cheatle.
Beth Mooney (wk), Grace Harris, Sammy-Jo Johnson, Kirby Short (c), Jess Jonassen, Sune Luus, Delissa Kimmince, Laura Wolvaardt, Laura Harris, Haidee Birkett, Jemma Barsby.
- Alyssa Healy (wk)
- Ellyse Perry (c)
- Ashleigh Gardner
- E Burns
- Sara McGlashan
- Dane Van Niekerk
- Marizanne Kapp
- L Cheatle
- Lauren Smith
- Beth Mooney (wk)
- G Harris
- Kirby Short (c)
- Delissa Kimmince
- Jess Jonassen
- Sammy-Jo Johnson
- Jemma Barsby
- S Luus
NOTE : Team News and Possible XI are provided according to the News which is given by their Respective Boards / Clubs till now. So don’t blame us if any player misses out.
If you guys want to use our teams means you can use but don’t blame us if you face loss. TEAM 1 for H2H, 3 & 4 Members Leagues, TEAM 2 is BACKUP TEAM only for 4 Members Leagues. All 6 Teams for Grand Leagues.
Do You Want to Win Daily.?
Download our eBook for many Tips and Tricks about Dream11 to win daily. From this eBook, you can learn Tips and Tricks of Dream11 which help you to create the best Dream11 team for every match. As it’s obvious, the best Dream11 team will increase your winning chance. So why a second thought.? Get this eBook which is easily accessible on your Mobile, Laptop, Tablet or Computer.
Here are some amazing products which you may like to buy. Use our website platform to buy these products, It will help us to serve you guys even better