Track And Optimize All Your Marketing, All In One Place
With 19 profit-boosting features you just can’t get anywhere else!
With ClickMagick you can easily track ALL your ads, Better than Google Analytics.
Follow us on
Join Our Telegram channel for
Earn more money by Betting for
WELCOME TO OUR FANTASY MATCH PREVIEW
Match Between :
PUNERI PALTAN VS TELUGU TITANS
Pro Kabaddi 2018
NSCI Dome @ SVP Stadium, Mumbai
13 November 2018, 8:00 PM IST
The second half of the Mumbai leg of the Pro Kabaddi League 2018 will witness the teams from the two zones lock horns as the inter-zonal challenge week is back in action. The first match of the inter-zonal challenge sees Puneri Paltan take on Telugu Titans at the NSCI Dome in Mumbai.
Puneri Paltan has been in a poor run of form lately and will be going all out to recover their season and maintain a good spot in the Zone A standings. They had missed out on the services of their star raider Nitin Tomar for the past couple of matches and he is expected to make a comeback. Tomar’s return will be a major boost to their raiding unit which has lacked the killer instinct in his absence. The defense has looked solid for them with the likes of Girish Maruti Ernak, Ravi Kumar and Sandeep Narwal operating well, and the side has scored the most number of Super tackles in the league. The raiders will have to perform well to withstand the Telugu Titans’ defense.
Telugu Titans are on an inconsistent run of form after starting out strong this season in the early legs. The captain Vishal Bhardwaj has missed out on the past couple of matches but the defense has done well with the addition of Krushna Madane at the right corner. Abozar Mighani continues to be a threat at the left corner for the side and is the stand-in captain. Rahul Chaudhari has started to regain his mojo this season after struggling at the start of the season. Nilesh Salunke will hope to step his game up and support Chaudhari well. Mohsen Maghsoudlou and Farhad Milaghardan have been strong all-around presences in the Telugu Titans’ lineup.
RECENT W/L ( Most Recent to Oldest )
L W L L L
L D W L W
Girish Maruti Ernak, Ravi Kumar, Rinku Narwal, Sandeep Narwal, Monu, Nitin Tomar, Akshay Jadhav
Abozar Mighani, C Manoj Kumar, Krushna Madane, Farhad Milaghardan, Mohsen Maghsoudlou, Rahul Chaudhari, Nilesh Salunke
TEAM NEWS & FANTASY TIPS
- Nitin Tomar was rested as he had issues with his leg and there is no official update on his availability.
- If Nitin Tomar is not fit then GB More & Monu will become all the more important.
- Deepak Dahiya was supposed to be the main raider but did not impress in the last match.
- Girish after coming back from injury has looked out of sorts and this break would have helped him regain his composure.
- Ravi Kumar has been the lone warrior in the last few matches.
- Akshay Jadhav should play as a 3rd rider.
- Telugu Titans look formidable this season.
- Nilesh SAlunke has to perform better and should support Rahul Chaudhari.
- Vishal did not play as they have an upcoming home leg match.
- Vishal should ideally be playing this match as he should be back to match practice.
Team News and Possible XI Provided according to the news which is given by their respective Clubs till now, So don’t blame us if any player misses out.
Choose Captain and Vice-Captain according to your choice
JOIN PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION
DO YOU WANT TO WIN DAILY.?