Track And Optimize All Your Marketing, All In One Place
With 19 profit-boosting features you just can’t get anywhere else!
With ClickMagick you can easily track ALL your ads, Better than Google Analytics.
NOTE : We don’t provide Previews and Teams on Sundays because we want our followers to spend their weekend with their Friends and Families to create more sweet memories. Money is not life, money is just part of life, so spend at least one day with your Friends and Families.
Follow Us On
Join Our Channel to get the Instant notifications and also get some exciting Giveaways
Welcome to Our Match Preview
Check out this video for Premium Data, Tips and Tricks, you will get more information about this match by watching this video. WATCH TILL THE END.
Sydney Sixers vs Perth Scorchers
Big Bash League 2018-19
Sydney Cricket Ground, Sydney
Dec 22, 03:30 PM LOCAL
Perth Scorchers did not get a good start to the season as they lost their first match to Melbourne Renegades by 4 wickets. Batting first, Except Michael Klinger who scored 28 runs no other batsmen could settle on the tricky pitch leading to a low total of 103. N Coulter Nile and J Behrendorff were good with the ball taking two scalps each but could not defend the target. They will hope to put a good show against Sydney Sixers.
Sydney Sixers did not enjoy a good season last year and failed to qualify to the knockout stages. Moises Henriques will lead the Sixers and have plenty of firepower in their squad to challenge any team. There will be huge expectations from Dan Hughes and Joe Denly at top of the order. The signing of Tom Curran further strengthens their pace attack. Young Jack Edwards can surely be the X-Factor for the team. M Henriques, J Edwards were impressive with the bat while J Denly, B Dwarishus, S Abbott and T Curran were the positives with the ball. They will hope to get a good start to the season.
Mitch Marsh (c), Ashton Agar, Ashton Turner (
Sean Abbott, Justin Avendano, Tom Curran, Joe Denly, Ben Dwarshuis, Jack Edwards, Dan
- They have declared 12 men squad for the match.
- Mitch Marsh has joined national team squad and will not play.
- Will Bosisto has been added to the squad as the replacement for M Marsh.
- Michael Klinger and Sam Whiteman can open the innings.
- D Willey, Hilton Cartwright, Ashton Turner and A Agar will follow them.
- Andrew Tye, Jason Behrendorff and Nathan Coulter-Nile will be the key pacers. H Cartwright can support them.
- Ashton Agar and Usman Qadir will lead the spin attack. Ashton Turner can also bowl few overs of spin.
- Josh Inglis is likely to miss out from the XI however if the team prefers an extra batsmen, Then he can replace Usman Qadir. Chances of same are very less.
- They have declared 13 player squad for the match.
- Justin Avendano is likely to miss out.
- While one among spinners Lloyd Pope and Dan
- In practice matches, only M Henriques batted well, rest all batsmen struggled in that match.
- Daniel Hughes and Joe Denly will open the innings.
- Jack Edwards, Moises Henriques, Jordan Silk, and Josh Philippe will follow them.
- Sean Abbott, Tom Curran, Ben Dwarshuis and M Henriques will lead the pace attack.
- Steve O’Keefe and Joe Denly will be the key spinners.
Michael Klinger, Sam Whiteman(wk), David Willey, Ashton Turner (c), Hilton Cartwright, Will Bosisto/Josh Inglis, Ashton Agar, Nathan Coulter-Nile, Jhye Richardson/Usman Qadir, Andrew Tye, Jason Behrendorff.
Dan Hughes, Joe Denly, Jack Edwards, Moises Henriques (c), Jordan Silk, Josh Philippe (wk), Steve O’Keefe, Sean Abbott, Tom Curran, Ben Dwarshuis, Lloyd Pope/Dan Fallins.
- M Klinger
- D Willey
- A Turner
- H Cartwright
- N Coulter Nile
- Jason Behrendorff
- A Tye
- Joe Denly
- D Hughes
- J Edwards
- M Henriques
- J Silk
- S Abbott
- B Dwarshuis
- S O’Keefe
- T Curran
NOTE : Team News and Possible XI are provided according to the News which is given by their Respective Boards / Clubs till now. So don’t blame us if any player misses out.
If you guys want to use our teams means you can use but don’t blame us if you face loss. TEAM 1 for H2H, 3 & 4 Members Leagues, TEAM 2 is BACKUP TEAM only for 4 Members Leagues. All 6 Teams for Grand Leagues.
Do You Want to Win Daily.?
Download our eBook for many Tips and Tricks about Dream11 to win daily. From this eBook, you can learn Tips and Tricks of Dream11 which help you to create the best Dream11 team for every match. As it’s obvious, the best Dream11 team will increase your winning chance. So why a second thought.? Get this eBook which is easily accessible on your Mobile, Laptop, Tablet or Computer.
Here are some amazing products which you may like to buy. Use our website platform to buy these products, It will help us to serve you guys even better