Track And Optimize All Your Marketing, All In One Place
With 19 profit-boosting features you just can’t get anywhere else!
With ClickMagick you can easily track ALL your ads, Better than Google Analytics.
Follow us on
Join Our Telegram channel for
Earn more money by Betting for
WELCOME TO OUR FANTASY MATCH PREVIEW
Match Between :
New Zealand Women vs Pakistan Women
ICC Womens World T20 2018
Providence Stadium, Guyana
Nov 15, 04:00 PM LOCAL
Ayesha Zafar, Javeria Khan(c), Omaima Sohail, Bismah Maroof, Nida Dar, Aliya Riaz, Nahida Khan, Sana Mir, Sidra Nawaz(w), Diana Baig, Anam Amin, Muneeba Ali, Nashra Sandhu, Natalia Pervaiz, Aiman Anwer.
Suzie Bates, Anna Peterson, Sophie Devine, Amy Satterthwaite(c), Katey Martin(w), Maddy Green, Bernadine Bezuidenhout, Leigh Kasperek, Hannah Rowe, Amelia Kerr, Lea Tahuhu, Jess Watkin, Hayley Jensen, Holly Huddleston, KE Ebrahim
- Pakistan team have lost their first 2 matches. However, they have won their last match against a weaker opposition.
- Javeria Khan scored a magnificent half-century in the last match.
- They have taken some strange decisions in the batting order. They have demoted one of 3 important batsman in lower middle order in each match.
- Nahida Khan and Ayesha Jafar are expected to open the inning while Javeria Khan will bat at 1 down.
- Bismah Maroof will bat at 2 down.
- Sana Mir is their best bowler, she will lead the spin attack along with leg spinner Nashra Sandhu and Nida Dar.
- Aliya Riaz will lead the pace attack of the team.
- It looks like any one of Aiman Anwar or Diana Baig will play.
- Newzealand team is under serious pressure. They are almost out of the tournament as Indian team is expected to beat Ireland team comfortably.
- In batting, only Suzie Bates has played well. If they have to win then Sophie Devine and Amy Satterthwaite will have to take responsibility with the bat.
- Place of H Rowe and Bernadine Bezuidenhout is risky and they can give chance to H Huddlestone and Jess Watkin in place of them.
- Their experiment of opening with Anna Peterson is failed badly. So most probably they will open with the usual openers, S Devine, and S Bates.
- S Bates and S Devine are expected to open the inning.
- Their newly appointed captain Amy Satterthwaite is expected to bat at 1 down.
- wicketkeeper-batsman Katey Martin will follow next.
- Their vice captain Maddy Green will bat at 3 down.
- Amelia Kerr and L Kasperek will lead the spin attack of the team.
- Lea Tuhuhu and S Devine will lead the pace attack of the team.
Nahida Khan, Ayesha Zafar, Javeria Khan, O Sohail, Bismah Maroof, Nida Dar, Aliya Riaz, Sana Mir, Sidra Nawaz, Nasra Sandhu, D Baig/Aiman Anwar (high).
Suzie Bates, Sophie Devine, Amy Satterthwaite, K Martin, Maddy Green, Jess Watkin/H Rowe, Anna Peterson, Amelia Kerr, H Rowe/H Huddlestone, Leigh Kasperek, Lea Tahuhu.
- Nahida Khan
- Javeria Khan
- Bismah Maroof
- Nida Dar
- Sana Mir
- Aliya Riaz
- Nashra Sandhu
- Sophie Devine
- Suzie Bates
- Amy Satterthwaite
- K Martin
- Anna Peterson
- Amelia Kerr
- Leigh Kasperek
- Lea Tahuhu
Team News and Possible XI Provided according to the news which is given by their respective Cricket Boards till now, So don’t blame us if any player misses out.
Choose Captain and Vice-Captain according to your choice
JOIN PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION
DO YOU WANT TO WIN DAILY.?