NOTE : We don’t provide Previews and Teams on Sundays because we want our followers to spend their weekend with their Friends and Families to create more sweet memories. Money is not life, money is just part of life, so spend at least one day with your Friends and Families.
Follow Us On
Join Our Channel to get the Instant notifications and also get some exciting Giveaways
Welcome to Our Match Preview
Check out this video for Players Records, Tips and Tricks, you will get more information about this match by watching this video. WATCH TILL THE END.
New Zealand vs Sri Lanka, 2nd ODI
Sri Lanka tour of New Zealand, 2018-19
Bay Oval, Mount Maunganui
Jan 05, 02:00 PM LOCAL
New Zealand riding high on Martin Guptill’s century and Jimmy Neesham’s fireworks reached a mammoth total of 371/7. Sri Lanka fought hard and at one stage was galloping towards the target but lost the plot in the middle overs. This is now the second of three-match ODI series which SL needs to win to keep the series alive.
Martin Guptill stole the show with his opening salvo. His 138 from 139 balls helped NZ get to 274 in 42 overs. Kane Williamson and Ross Taylor chipped in with 76 and 54 respectively. Jimmy Neesham first smashed 47 from 13 balls and then returned to take 3/38 with the ball. Other specialist bowlers were amongst the wickets as well.
Sri Lankan bowling was hammered. Malinga, Nuwan Pradeep
Lasith Malinga (c), Niroshan Dickwella, Danushka Gunathilaka, Kusal Perera, Dinesh Chandimal, Asela Gunaratne, Kusal Mendis, Dhananjaya de Silva, Thisara Perera, Dasun Shanaka, Lakshan Sandakan, Seekkuge Prasanna, Dushmantha Chameera, Kasun Rajitha, Nuwan Pradeep, Lahiru Kumara, Sadeera Samarawickrama.
Kane Williamson (c), Trent Boult, Doug Bracewell, Lockie Ferguson, Martin Guptill, Matt Henry, Colin Munro, James Neesham, Henry Nicholls, Ross Taylor, Tim Seifert, Ish Sodhi, Tim Southee.
- Colin Munro and Martin Guptill take up the opening roles.
- Williamson, Taylor and Henry Nicholls will bat in the middle order.
- Tim Seifert will remain as the wicketkeeper.
- Ish Sodhi will be the lone spinner.
- Jimmy Neesham was fantastic in the first ODI, he remains the primary all-rounder.
- NZ chose Boult, Ferguson
andHenry in the first match. They may rest Boult and play Southee now.
- They also have a choice to drop Henry who conceded 87 in his 10 overs.
- Ish Sodhi had a slight injury concern in the first match but he returned to bowl his remaining overs.
- Angelo Mathews misses out due to injury. He won’t take part in the remaining tour.
- Sri Lanka selected two spinners in the first ODI, none picked up any wickets and conceded around 6 runs per over.
- They may choose another fast bowling all-rounder here.
- Dinesh Chandimal place is slightly risky, Sadeera Samarawickrama Can replace him.
- Niroshan Dickwella will open with D Gunathilaka.
- Kusal Perera, Kusal Mendis
andDinesh Chandimal/S Samarawickrama will follow them.
- Thisara Perera and Dasun Shanaka may get a go as the seam all-rounders.
- Lakshan Sandakan will be the lead spinner. Seekkuge Prasanna will accompany him if selected.
- Lasith Malinga will head the bowling attack. Nuwan Pradeep was disappointing in the last match; he may get replaced by other seamers.
Colin Munro, Martin Guptill, Kane Williamson (c), Ross Taylor, Henry Nicholls, James Neesham, Tim Seifert (wk), Tim Southee/Matt Henry, Trent Boult, Lockie Ferguson, Ish Sodhi.
Niroshan Dickwella (wk), Danushka Gunathilaka, KJ Perera, Kusal Mendis, Dinesh Chandimal/S Samarawickrama, Asela Gunaratne, Thisara Perera, S Prasanna/Dasun Shanaka, Lakshan Sandakan, D Chameera/L Kumara, Lasith Malinga (c).
- Colin Munro
- Martin Guptill
- Kane Williamson
- Ross Taylor
- Tim Seifert
- Lockie Ferguson
- Jimmy Neesham
- Niroshan Dickwella
- Kusal Mendis
- Kusal Perera
- Thisara Perera
- Lakshan Sandakan
- Lasith Malinga
Players to Watch out
- D Gunathilaka
- K Perera
- L Sandakan
- L Ferguson
Grand League C and VC Options
- K Williamson
- M Guptill
- R Taylor
- K Perera
- C Munro
- D Gunathilaka
- N Dickwella
NOTE : Team News and Possible XI are provided according to the News which is given by their Respective Boards / Clubs till now. So don’t blame us if any player misses out.
If you guys want to use our teams means you can use but don’t blame us if you face loss. TEAM 1 for H2H, 3 & 4 Members Leagues, TEAM 2 is BACKUP TEAM only for 4 Members Leagues. All 6 Teams for Grand Leagues.
If you want to appreciate our work means you can donate us as you wish via PAYTM, BHIM & GOOGLE PAY to this number 9677020410. Really it will help us a lot to work more for you guys.
Here are our BALLEBAAZI teams for this match, CLASSIC, BATTING and BOWLING Teams are available. WATCH THIS VIDEO TILL END.
Do You Want to Win Daily.?
Download our eBook for many Tips and Tricks about Dream11 to win daily. From this eBook, you can learn Tips and Tricks of Dream11 which help you to create the best Dream11 team for every match. As it’s obvious, the best Dream11 team will increase your winning chance. So why a second thought.? Get this eBook which is easily accessible on your Mobile, Laptop, Tablet or Computer.
Here are some amazing products which you may like to buy. Use our website platform to buy these products, It will help us to serve you guys even better