Track And Optimize All Your Marketing, All In One Place
With 19 profit-boosting features you just can’t get anywhere else!
With ClickMagick you can easily track ALL your ads, Better than Google Analytics.
NOTE : We don’t provide Previews and Teams on Sundays because we want our followers to spend their weekend with their Friends and Families to create more sweet memories. Money is not life, money is just part of life, so spend at least one day with your Friends and Families.
Follow Us On
Join Our Channel to get the Instant notifications and also get some exciting Giveaways
Welcome to Our Match Preview
Kerala Knights vs Northern Warriors
T10 League 2018
Sharjah Cricket Association Stadium, Sharjah
Nov 29, 03:30 PM LOCAL
Northern Warriors have won three consecutive matches and are in good form. In the last match, They defeated Sindhis by 1 wicket in a close encounter. Bowling first, Pace trio of Russell, Gurney, and Viljoen took two wickets each to restrict Sindhis at 91 runs only. With the bat, No player could play a standout performance in the chase but small contributions by all players helped them pocket a lucky victory on the last ball with just one wicket remaining. They will hope to continue their winning streak ahead in the tournament.
Team Kerala Knights are not in a good form and lost their first encounter in qualifier stages against Punjabi Legends by 36 runs. Bowling first, M Naveed took two wickets and was supported by other bowlers to restrict Legends at 107. With bat except for Chris Gayle, no player could even cross 10-run mark for the team and collapsed at 71. However, Gayle’s 35 run knock was a big relief for the team and they will hope for a better performance from their star players in upcoming matches.
Chris Gayle, Paul Stirling, Upul Tharanga, Eoin Morgan(c), Kieron Pollard, Abdul Shakoor(w), Fabian Allen, Tom Curran, Sohail Tanvir, Sandeep Lamichhane, Benny Howell, Imran Nazir, Wayne Parnell, Reetinder Sodhi, Mohammad Naveed, Jonny Bairstow
Darren Sammy (icon), Andre Russell, Dwayne Smith, Wahab Riaz, Nicholas Pooran, Ravi Bopara, Rovman Powell, Harry Gurney, Chris Green, Obed McCoy, Lendl Simmons, Khary Pierre, Kennar Lewis, Imran Haider, Rahul Bhatia, Amitoze Singh
- They had lost their last match due to the failure of their batsmen.
- However, they should be happy by seeing runs from the bat of C Gayle.
- Attacking batsman Jonny Bairstow has joined the squad and he is set to play this game. Upul Tharanga is expected to make way for him.
- Reetinder Sodhi is expected to make way for Benny Howell or Tom Curran.
- Universe boss Chris Gayle and P Sterling will open the inning.
- E Morgan and J Bairstow will bat next.
- K Pollard and F Allen will do late hitting duty.
- W Parnell and Sohail Tanvir can also bat.
- Mystery bowler S Lamichhane and F Allen will lead the spin attack.
- S Tanvir, T Curran/B Howell and W Parnell will lead the pace attack of the team while M Naveed will assist them.
- This team is full of Caribbean players and have real potential to win this tournament. They showed their power in the last match.
- Dwayne Smith can replace struggling Rovmon Powell in playing11. It is still not known why D Smith is not playing.
- In UAE players leg-spinner Imran Haider is expected to play.
- N Pooran and L Simmons will open the inning of the team.
- Andre Russell will bat at 1 down for big hitting.
- Rovman Powell(risky) and R Bopara are expected to bat next.
- Darren Sammy will do late hitting duty.
- Wahab Riaz, H Viljoen, H Gurney, and Andre Russell will lead the pace attack of the team.
- Ravi Bopara also bowled well in 1 match and took 4 wickets by his medium pace bowling.
- C Green will lead the spin attack.
C Gayle, P Sterling, J Bairstow, E Morgan, K Pollard, F Allen, B Howell//T Curran, W Parnell, M Naveed, S Tanvir, Sandeep Lamichhane.
N Pooran, L Simmons, D Smith/R Powell, A Russell, R Bopara, D Sammy, C Green, H Viljoen, Imran Haider, W Riaz, H Gurney
- C Gayle
- P Sterling
- J Bairstow
- E Morgan
- K Pollard
- F Allen
- S Tanvir
- W Parnell
- Sandeep Lamichhane
- L Simmons
- R Bopara
- N Pooran
- A Russell
- H Viljoen
- W Riaz
- C Green
- H Gurney
- N Pooran will be the best option as he proves every match.
- J Bairstow joined the squad and will be playing this match, he is also a good option as we all know how capable he is.
- According to the match format both the L Simmons and C Gayle looks like Mandatory pick becasue both of them are hitters.
- E Morgan will be a game changer at any point, he is a best pick.
- D Sammy also a good pick but try him in Grand League.
- Other than these, all are looks average, try them in Grand League.
- Andre Russell is a explosive player, so he is a mandatory pick.
- W Parnell also doing his job very well till now, he also looks mandatory pick.
- Choose any one from these 3 R Bopara, F Allen or K Pollard.
- H Viljoen is always a very consistent bowler, don’t leave him at any cost.
- S Lamichchane bowling very well as usual, and many batsmen struggling to face his ball. Best pick.
- Choose any two from W Riaz, M Naveed, C Green or H Gurney.
NOTE : Team News and Possible XI are provided according to the News which is given by their Respective Boards / Clubs till now. So don’t blame us if any player misses out.
This is our Small League team, choose the Captain and Vice-Captain according to your choice. If you feel this is safe team means you can go with this team or else try to go with your own team with the given information.
Join Our Premium Subscription to win more, Check out our Winnings section to know about our Premium teams.
Check out this video for Premium Data and tips, you will get more information about this match by watching this video. WATCH TILL THE END.
Do You Want to Win Daily.?
Download our eBook for many Tips and Tricks about Dream11 to win daily. From this eBook, you can learn Tips and Tricks of Dream11 which help you to create the best Dream11 team for every match. As it’s obvious, the best Dream11 team will increase your winning chance. So why a second thought.? Get this eBook which is easily accessible on your Mobile, Laptop, Tablet or Computer.
Here are some amazing products which you may like to buy. Use our website platform to buy these products, It will help us to serve you guys even better