NOTE : We don’t provide Previews and Teams on Sundays because we want our followers to spend their weekend with their Friends and Families to create more sweet memories. Money is not life, money is just part of life, so spend at least one day with your Friends and Families.
Follow Us On
Join Our Channel to get the Instant notifications and also get some exciting Giveaways
Welcome to Our Match Preview
Read the News carefully, check out the data, tips, and tricks to create the best teams and also win daily. Read the full preview until the end, we have given 6 Dream11 and 3 BalleBaazi teams below, check it out.
New Zealand vs India, 5th ODI
India tour of New Zealand, 2019
Westpac Stadium, Wellington
Feb 03, 03:00 PM LOCAL
Pitch Profile & Stats
Rain has had a major say in most of the games played here. The Westpac Stadium uses a drop-in pitch like most venues in New Zealand. As with a majority of the drop-in pitches, it tends to side with the batsmen.
STATS – ODI
|Matches won batting first||15|
|Matches won bowling first||13|
|Average 1st Inns scores||232|
|Average 2nd Inns scores||205|
|Highest total recorded||393/6 (50 Ov) by NZ vs WI|
|Lowest total recorded||89/10 (37.2 Ov) by Eng vs NZ|
|Highest score chased||312/1 (47.2 Ov) by SL vs Eng|
|Lowest score defended||234/10 (50 Ov) by Eng vs NZ|
The fifth and final ODI between India and New Zealand has practically no meaning, except for us Dream11 players of course. These are precious few chances for the teams to try out their combinations leading into the World Cup. India has already secured the series with
India wobbled against the fine swing demonstration by New Zealand’s quick Trent Boult. The top order was sent packing and the batting side collapsed like a pack of cards including the debutant Shubman Gill. From 55/8, the team was helped by the spin duo Chahal and Kuldeep who carried the side to 92 all out. The bowlers were helpless with such a small score.
After looking harmless in the first three matches, the home team roared back in the contention with a stellar bowling performance. Bowling first, the Blackcaps bowlers enjoyed the swinging conditions. Boult completed his 10 over spell uninterrupted while de Grandhomme picked up three wickets as well. Ross Taylor and Henry Nicholls completed the chase without any problems.
Rohit Sharma (c), Shikhar Dhawan, Ambati Rayudu, Dinesh Karthik, Kedar Jadhav, MS Dhoni, Kuldeep Yadav, Yuzvendra Chahal, Ravindra Jadeja, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Mohammed Siraj, K Khaleel Ahmed, Mohammed Shami, Vijay Shankar, Shubman Gill, Hardik Pandya
Kane Williamson (c), Trent Boult, Jimmy Neesham, Colin de Grandhomme, Lockie Ferguson, Martin Guptill, Matt Henry, Tom Latham (wk), Colin Munro, Henry Nicholls, Mitchell Santner, Todd Astle, Tim Southee, Ross Taylor
- As per the reports on Twitter, Sanjay Bangar has confirmed that MS Dhoni will be fit for the fifth ODI. He is expected to come in place of Dinesh Karthik.
- Captain Rohit Sharma and opener Shikhar Dhawan will expect to better their performance after fourth ODI.
- Shubman Gill should receive another opportunity at number three.
- The middle order is likely to be Rayudu, Dhoni and Kedar Jadhav with Dhoni taking the gloves.
- Hardik Pandya the all-rounder provides batting at the death.
- Kuldeep and Chahal will be the spin weapons.
- There is a chance that Ravindra Jadeja can also get a game.
- India rested Shami in the last match. There is no update if they will go with Bhuvi this time or not, so the pacers remain uncertain. M Siraj can replace Khaleel Ahmed.
- NZ opener Martin Guptill is doubtful for tomorrow’s ODI due to back injury. Colin Munro has been called up.
- New Zealand had plenty of changes in the last match, they are likely to stick with them.
- Henry Nicholls will be the other opener.
- Williamson and Taylor remain solid in the middle order alongside wicketkeeper Tom Latham.
- Three all-rounders come in next. James Neesham, Mitchell Santner
andColin de Grandhomme add depth with both the bat and ball.
- Todd Astle will be the leading spinner. NZ likes to rotate its pace attack, we may see Southee or Ferguson in place of Henry. Trent Boult is likely to continue.
Rohit Sharma (c), Shikhar Dhawan, Shubman Gill, Ambati Rayadu, MS Dhoni/Dinesh Karthik (wk), Kedar Jadhav, Hardik Pandya, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Kuldeep Yadav, Yuzvendra Chahal, Khaleel Ahmed/M Siraj
Colin Munro (high)/Martin Guptill, Henry Nicholls, Kane Williamson (c), Ross Taylor, Tom Latham (wk), Jimmy Neesham, Mitchell Santner, Colin de Grandhomme, Todd Astle, Trent Boult, Tim Southee/Matt Henry/Lockie Ferguson
- Rohit Sharma
- Shikhar Dhawan
- Shubhman Gill
- Ambati Rayudu
- MS Dhoni
- Kuldeep Yadav
- Hardik Pandya
- Bhuvneshwar Kumar
- Yuzvendra Chahal
- H Nicholls
- K Williamson
- R Taylor
- M Santner
- T Latham
- J Neesham
- T Boult
- M Henry
Players to Watch out
Will be updated
Grand League C and VC Options
Will be updated
LEAGUE JOINING TIME ;
If you don’t want to clash with pro players and you want some weak opponent means always join the leagues before 24hrs, that too midnight between 12.01 am to 2.00 am. That’s the time where noobs try to join the leagues, If you are joining Head to Head means check their profile to know about their level.
Don’t do this mistake;
Don’t join the leagues before 4hrs in any match because that’s the time where most of the pro players try to join the leagues.
LEAGUE SUGESSTIONS ;
Don’t join any league which is more than Rs.150 because you can join more leagues when you are investing more money. When you are joining more leagues means winning chance also will be increased rather than losing all money in the single league.
Best Leagues ;
* Head to Head : Rs.15, Rs.21, Rs.59, Rs.88 and Rs.120
* 3 Members : Rs.17, Rs.27, Rs.35, Rs.77 and Rs.125
* 4 Members :Rs.19, Rs.49, Rs.89 and Rs.179.
NOTE : Team News and Possible XI are provided according to the News which is given by their Respective Boards / Clubs till now. So don’t blame us if any player misses out.
Here are our DREAM11 & BALLEBAAZI teams for this match. If you guys want to use our teams means you can use but don’t blame us if you face loss.
* TEAM 1 for H2H, 3 & 4 Members Leagues.
* TEAM 2 is BACKUP TEAM only for 4 Members Leagues ( Invest Less ).
* All Teams for Grand League.
* Classic team is for H2H, 3 & 4 Members Leagues.
* Batting team is for H2H, 3 & 4 Members Leagues.
* Bowling team is for H2H, 3 & 4 Members Leagues.
WATCH THIS VIDEO TILL END.
If you want to appreciate our work means you can donate us as you wish via PAYTM, BHIM & GOOGLE PAY to this number 9677020410. Really it will help us a lot to work more for you guys.
Do You Want to Win Daily.?
Download our eBook for many Tips and Tricks about Dream11 to win daily. From this eBook, you can learn Tips and Tricks of Dream11 which help you to create the best Dream11 team for every match. As it’s obvious, the best Dream11 team will increase your winning chance. So why a second thought.? Get this eBook which is easily accessible on your Mobile, Laptop, Tablet or Computer.
Here are some amazing products which you may like to buy. Use our website platform to buy these products, It will help us to serve you guys even better