Track And Optimize All Your Marketing, All In One Place
With 19 profit-boosting features you just can’t get anywhere else!
With ClickMagick you can easily track ALL your ads, Better than Google Analytics.
NOTE : We don’t provide Previews and Teams on Sundays because we want our followers to spend their weekend with their Friends and Families to create more sweet memories. Money is not life, money is just part of life, so spend at least one day with your Friends and Families.
Follow Us On
Join Our Channel to get the Instant notifications and also get some exciting Giveaways
Welcome to Our Match Preview
Check out this video for Premium Data, Tips and Tricks, you will get more information about this match by watching this video. WATCH TILL THE END.
Australia vs India
India tour of Australia, 2018-19
Melbourne Cricket Ground, Melbourne
Dec 26-Dec 30, 10:30 AM LOCAL
After decimating the Australians in the opening Test at Adelaide, India succumbed to a heavy defeat the new Perth Stadium. The series now hangs in balance at 1-1 as we move to the third Test. As it begins on 26th December, it is called the Boxing Test and it will be hosted by the grandest cricket stadium in the world, MCG.
India entered the second Test with four pace bowlers and had to pay the price of the poor selection. Bowlers gave away runs in the first session on day one and it proved to be fatal. Virat scored a scintillating century in the first innings and was well supported by Rahane but India ended up conceding a lead. The target of 287 proved too much and the visitors lost by 146 runs. Ishant Sharma and Mohammad Shami were the best of the bowlers.
Australia enjoyed a good opening stint with Marcus Harris and Aaron Finch. Harris impressed as an opener. Khawaja found his form back in the second innings after a gutsy 72. Travis Head and Shaun Marsh did enough to secure their spots. Pace bowlers were on the target once again. Nathan Lyon was the star with 8 wickets in the Test match.
Tim Paine (c, wk), Josh Hazlewood (vc), Mitch Marsh (vc), Pat Cummins, Aaron Finch, Peter Handscomb, Marcus Harris, Travis Head, Usman Khawaja, Nathan Lyon, Shaun Marsh, Peter Siddle, Mitchell Starc, Chris Tremain.
Virat Kohli (c), Murali Vijay, KL Rahul, Cheteshwar Pujara, Ajinkya Rahane, Hanuma Vihari, Rishabh Pant (wk), Ravi Jadeja, Mohammed Shami, Ishant Sharma, Umesh Yadav, Jasprit Bumrah, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, R Ashwin, Mayank Agarwal, Hardik Pandya, Kuldeep Yadav, Parthiv Patel, Rohit Sharma
- India has declared its playing XI for the third Test.
- Mayank Agarwal will be making his Test debut.
- Rohit Sharma has been called back.
- Both the openers, KL Rahul and Murali Vijay, have been dropped.
- Umesh Yadav has been dropped as well.
- Hanuma Vihari is set to open along with Mayank Agarwal as it is confirmed by MSK Prasad. So it will be a huge challenge for both the opener to give India a solid start.
- Ravindra Jadeja will play his first Test of the tour. He will be the frontline spinner.
- Hanuma Vihari will support him.
- Mohammad Shami, Jasprit Bumrah and Ishant Sharma will be the seamer trio.
- Cheteshwar Pujara, Virat Kohli, Ajinkya Rahane complete the middle order with Rishabh Pant handling the keeping duties.
- Perth win allows Australia some breathing space.
- The Australian team had given good fightback to the Indian team in the previous match and they levelled the series 1-1.
- They will not be tampering with their winning combination to a great extent.
- Two Victorian openers, Marcus Harris and Aaron Finch, will be opening at MCG.
- Khawaja, Marsh and Travis Head complete the middle order.
- Tim Paine will be the wicketkeeper-Captain.
- Lyon will be the key spinner.
- Cummins-Starc-Hazlewood will be the pace bowlers.
- One likely change is Mitchell Marsh playing in place of Peter Handscomb. Coach Justin Langer has hinted the same.
ind – Declared xi
Mayank Agarwal, Rohit Sharma, Cheteshwar Pujara, Virat Kohli (c), Ajinkya Rahane, Hanuma Vihari, Rishabh Pant (wk), R Jadeja, Mohammed Shami, Ishant Sharma, Jasprit Bumrah
Marcus Harris, Aaron Finch, Usman Khawaja, Shaun Marsh, Mitchell Marsh/Peter Handscomb, Travis Head, Tim Paine (c, wk), Pat Cummins, Mitchell Starc, Nathan Lyon, Josh Hazlewood
- H Vihari
- Cheteshwar Pujara
- Virat Kohli
- Ajinkya Rahane
- Ishant Sharma
- Mohammed Shami
- J Bumrah
- R Sharma
- R Jadeja
- Aaron Finch
- Usman Khawaja
- Shaun Marsh
- M Marsh
- T Head
- Pat Cummins
- Mitch Starc
- Nathan Lyon
- Josh Hazlewood
NOTE : Team News and Possible XI are provided according to the News which is given by their Respective Boards / Clubs till now. So don’t blame us if any player misses out.
If you guys want to use our teams means you can use but don’t blame us if you face loss. TEAM 1 for H2H, 3 & 4 Members Leagues, TEAM 2 is BACKUP TEAM only for 4 Members Leagues. All 6 Teams for Grand Leagues.
Do You Want to Win Daily.?
Download our eBook for many Tips and Tricks about Dream11 to win daily. From this eBook, you can learn Tips and Tricks of Dream11 which help you to create the best Dream11 team for every match. As it’s obvious, the best Dream11 team will increase your winning chance. So why a second thought.? Get this eBook which is easily accessible on your Mobile, Laptop, Tablet or Computer.
Here are some amazing products which you may like to buy. Use our website platform to buy these products, It will help us to serve you guys even better