Track And Optimize All Your Marketing, All In One Place
With 19 profit-boosting features you just can’t get anywhere else!
With ClickMagick you can easily track ALL your ads, Better than Google Analytics.
Follow us on
Join Our Telegram channel for
Earn more money by Betting for
WELCOME TO OUR FANTASY MATCH PREVIEW
Match Between :
England Women vs Bangladesh Women
ICC Womens World T20 2018
Daren Sammy National Cricket Stadium, Gros Islet, St Lucia
Nov 13th 1:30AM
England had missed their first match due to rain. This match is important for them to get crucial points in the leaderboard. They had picked 2 debut players. They might feature in this match. On the other side, Bangladesh had lost their 1st match by scoring just 46 runs. They have to perform well to be in the tournament. As of now, this is also one-sided match favors to England. England having star players like Watt, Beaumont. Brunt had been ruled from the world cup. So they might go with one extra batsman in place of the bowler.
Danielle Wyatt, Tammy Beaumont, Natalie Sciver, Heather Knight(c), Lauren Winfield, Amy Ellen Jones(w), Jenny Gunn, Anya Shrubsole, Sophia Dunkley Brown, Sophie Ecclestone, Danielle Hazell, Natasha Farrant, Kirstie Gordon, Linsey Smith
Shamima Sultana(w), Ayasha Rahman, Jahanara Alam, Fargana Hoque, Nigar Sultana, Rumana Ahmed, Sanjida Islam, Lata Mondal, Fahima Khatun, Salma Khatun(c), Khadija Tul Kubra, Nahida Akter, Panna Ghosh, Ritu Moni, Sharmin Akhter
- Their first Match abandoned without a ball being bowled due to rain.
- Their star allrounder K Brunt is ruled out of the tournament due to the back injury.
- England players have to perform well because of the absence of their star batsman Sarah Taylor.
- Linsey Smith and allrounder S Dunkley were about to make their debut in the first match, so most probably they will be preferred again.
- T Beaumont and D Wyatt will open the inning most probably, while N Sciver will come one down.
- Captain H Knight will bat at 2 down, Amy Jones follows her.
- S Dunkley and L Winfield will do late hitting duty. S Dunkley and H Knight might bowl some overs also.
- S Ecclestone and D Hazell will lead the spin bowling department.
- L Smith and A Shrubsole will lead the pace attack for the team while N Sciver will assist them.
- Bangladesh team’s performance is not good since the last series.
- Their batsman crumbled on chasing a very small total against West Indies in last match.
- Shamima Sultana and Ayesha Rahman will open the innings mostly. Both are the good batsman, so Bangladesh will hope a solid start in this match from them.
- Fargana Hoque, Nigar Sultana, and Rumana Ahamad follow after openers. are their most important batsman.
- Rumana Ahmad will do the All-Round duty for them.
- Jahanara Alam will lead the fast bowling.
- Rumana Ahmad, Salma Khatun, Khadija Tul Kubra and Fahima Khatun will lead the spin attack of the team.
- It looks like any one of Panna Ghos/Nahida Akter/Lata Mondal will play.
Tammy Beaumont, Danielle Wyatt, Amy Jones (wk), Nat Sciver, Heather Knight (capt), Lauren Winfield, Sophia Dunkley, Anya Shrubsole, Danielle Hazell, Sophie Ecclestone, Linsey Smith.
Shamima Sultana (wk), Ayasha Rahman, Argana Hoque, Nigar Sultana, Rumana Ahmed, Fahima Khatun, Sanjida Islam, Salma Khatun (capt), Jahanara Alam, K Tul Kubra, Lata Mondal/N Akter/Panna Ghos
Dream11 Team Combination
1-5-2-3 / 1-4-2-4
Wicket Keeper Suggestion
- Shamima Sultana will be a good choice as she opens the innings for Bangladesh and also a good player.
- Amy Jones a good player but she comes at 4th down, mostly she won’t get the chance bat as their top orders are in good form.
- Tammy Beaumont and Danielle Wyatt will open the innings. T Beaumont has scored a lot of runs in this calendar year, so don’t miss her at any chance.
- Heather Knight will come to bat at 2, she is a good all-rounder and a good pick for your team.
- Lauren Winfield and Fran Wilson also good batsmen, good picks but both of them comes late to bat because of their strong top order.
- Ayasha Rahman opens the innings with Shamima Sultana, she is a good pick.
- Fargana Hoque comes at 1 down, she is a very good player, looks mandatory.
- Nigar Sultana and Sanjida Islam are not in good form, so pick at your risk.
- Natalie Sciver is a very good all-rounder, comes to bat at 1 down and she is a mandatory pick.
- Sophia Dunkley more like a bowler, so pick at your risk.
- Rumana Ahmed is the important player for their team, so she is a mandatory pick.
- Fahima Khatun is more like a bowler but she will be a key player, so pick at your risk.
- Sophie Ecclestone and Danielle Hazell are good bowlers, so both of them are looks like the mandatory pick.
- Anya Shrubsole also good pick, pick her if you have space.
- Jahanara Alam is more like an all-rounder, so she is a mandatory pick.
- Salma Khatun and K Tul Kubra are a good pick but pick according to yout team.
- D Wyatt
- Tammy Beaumont
- Heather Knight
- Natalie Sciver
- Anya Shrubsole
- D Hazell
- Sophie Ecclestone
- Shamima Sultana
- Ayasha Rahman
- Fargana Hoque
- Rumana Ahmed
- Fahima Khatun
- Salma Khatun
- Jahanara Alam
- K Tul Kubra
Captain & Vice-Captain Suggestion
- T Beaumont, D Wyatt, H Knight, N Sciver, and R Ahmed are the good option for C and VC.
Grand League Suggestion
- England Bowlers are in great form, so try to make them as C and VC.
Team News and Possible XI Provided according to the news which is given by their respective Cricket Boards till now, So don’t blame us if any player misses out.
Choose Captain and Vice-Captain according to your choice
JOIN PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION
DO YOU WANT TO WIN DAILY.?