Track And Optimize All Your Marketing, All In One Place
With 19 profit-boosting features you just can’t get anywhere else!
With ClickMagick you can easily track ALL your ads, Better than Google Analytics.
Follow us on
Join Our Telegram channel for
Earn more money by Betting for
WELCOME TO OUR FANTASY MATCH PREVIEW
Match Between :
Patna Pirates vs Dabang Delhi KC
Pro Kabaddi 2018
NSCI Dome, SVP Stadium, Mumbai
15 November 2018, 8:00 PM IST
The final day of the Mumbai leg sees the inter-zone challenge week continue on as Patna Pirates from Zone B take on the Dabang Delhi KC side of the Zone A at the NSCI Dome in Mumbai, Maharashtra.
Patna Pirates have recovered well from their poor home leg run and racked up two wins on the trot. They had defeated the Bengal Warriors earlier in the Mumbai leg in a convincing performance powered by the return of their star raider and captain Pardeep Narwal. The supporting raider Deepak Narwal was in top form as well getting a Super 10 along with Pardeep. Manjeet has been a bit inconsistent lately but will hope to get back to form against the Delhi side. The Patna Pirates’ defence line has done well with the corner-cover combination of Jaideep and Vikas Kale operating smoothly. The all-rounder Vijay Malik has been a handy contributor to his side with his ability to score points in both defence and attack.
Dabang Delhi KC are in a similar form as the Pirates with two wins in a row after a string of losses. The side has looked well all across the board and got a well-earned win over Jaipur Pink Panthers in Mumbai. The raiding unit has been handled by the young duo of Naveen Kumar and Chandran Ranjit who have performed with good consistency so far. The return of the all-rounder Meraj Sheykh has been a boost to the side with his clinical raiding. The defence has been their strong point this season with the experienced trio – Ravinder Pahal, Joginder Narwal and Vishal Mane working well together to provide the stability for the side in the backline.
It will be a battle of the Patna raiders vs the Delhi defence and the better unit on the day will get the five points for their team.
RECENT W/L ( Most Recent to Oldest )
W W L L L
W W L L L
Joginder Narwal, Ravinder Pahal, Vishal Mane, Rajesh Narwal, Meraj Sheykh, Chandran Ranjit, Naveen Kumar
Pardeep Narwal, Manjeet, Deepak Narwal, Kuldeep Singh, Ravinder Kumar, Vikas Kale, Jaideep
TEAM NEWS & FANTASY TIPS
- Delhi has a home leg pending, they may rest one of their Top Raiders and bring in Pawan Kadian / Shabeer Bapu in starting 7.
- C. Ranjith & Naveen Goyat are the 2 main raiders, anyone can take the lead raider position.
- Shabeer Bapu / Pawan Kadian can come as a surprise package.
- Meeraj Sheykh has to lift his game, he has to contribute with raid points.
- V Mane, J Narwal and R Pahal are on good form and they need to continue this form.
- Left & Right cover are not performing and P Narwal mostly attacks the cover position.
- V Mane did 5 unsuccessful tackles in the last game and he will be playing against his former side patna pirates.
- P Narwal is the man for them, he single-handedly wins matches but he needs a bit support from Defense.
- Deepak Narwal, M Vijay & T Patil played well in the last match.
- D Narwal was with Bengal Warriors last season, so he will have in-depth knowledge about their defense.
- A lot depends on Jaideep if he plays like Jaideep of last season means this team will be able to repeat the last year’s feat.
- Apart from Jaideep and V Kale, no one from the defense has scored consistently.
- R Kumar played nicely in the last match, he has to keep performing consistently.
Team News and Possible XI Provided according to the news which is given by their respective Clubs till now, So don’t blame us if any player misses out.
Choose Captain and Vice-Captain according to your choice
JOIN PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION
DO YOU WANT TO WIN DAILY.?