Track And Optimize All Your Marketing, All In One Place
With 19 profit-boosting features you just can’t get anywhere else!
With ClickMagick you can easily track ALL your ads, Better than Google Analytics.
NOTE : We don’t provide Previews and Teams on Sundays because we want our followers to spend their weekend with their Friends and Families to create more sweet memories. Money is not life, money is just part of life, so spend at least one day with your Friends and Families.
Follow Us On
Join Our Channel to get the Instant notifications and also get some exciting Giveaways
Welcome to Our Match Preview
Check out this video for Premium Data, Tips and Tricks, you will get more information about this match by watching this video. WATCH TILL THE END.
Brisbane Heat vs Hobart Hurricanes
Big Bash League 2018-19
Carrara Oval, Queensland
Dec 22, 06:00 PM LOCAL
Brisbane Heat lost the inaugural match of BBL 2018 to Adelaide Strikers by 5 wickets. Batting first, Max Bryant, Chris Lynn, and Joe Burns got starts but could not convert it into a big score. C Lynn was the top scorer for his 33 run knocks. A late cameo by Mujeeb and Peirson took them to a reasonable total of 146 runs. Their bowlers failed to defend the total on the batting-friendly wicket of Gabba. James Pattinson took two scalps. They will hope to register their first win tomorrow.
Hobart Hurricanes were the finalists of BBL 2017 but lost it to Adelaide Strikers by 25 runs. They have a well-balanced squad and will once again be a favorite for the trophy. Addition of all-rounders James Faulkner and Johan Botha further strengthens their squad and are set to make debut for the club. There will be high expectations from talented youngsters like D Short, B Mcdermott, C Rose, and Jofra Archer. Experience of M Wade, J Botha, and George Bailey will also be very useful for the team. They will hope to get early momentum by putting a splendid performance in their first match.
Chris Lynn (c), Max Bryant, Joe Burns, Ben Cutting, Brendan Doggett, Sam Heazlett, Josh Lalor, Brendon McCullum, James Peirson (wk), Mark Steketee, Mitchell Swepson, Mujeeb Ur Rahman, Matt Kuhnemann.
Matthew Wade (c), Jofra Archer, George Bailey, Johan Botha, Alex Doolan, Jake Doran, James Faulkner, Ben McDermott, Riley Meredith, Simon Milenko, David Moody, Clive Rose, D’Arcy Short.
- They have also announced 13-
mensquad for the match.
- James Pattinson misses out due to personal reasons and Matthew Kuhnemann replaces him in the squad.
- Most probably Brendan Doggett will replace Pattinson in the playing XI.
- If conditions favor spin bowler, Then M Kuhnemann can also get a chance.
- Brendon McCullum and Max Bryant can open the innings.
- Chris Lynn, Joe Burns, Sam Heazlett and James Peirson will follow them.
- Ben Cutting and M Swepson will play the role of an allrounder.
- Ben Cutting and Mark Steketee will be the key pacers.
- Mujeeb and Swepson will lead the spin attack.
- They have declared 13-
mensquad for the match.
- Tymal Mills is ruled out due to a hamstring injury.
- Either Alex Doolan or Matthew Wade will open the innings along with D’Arcy Short.
- Ben McDermott and George Bailey will follow them.
- Simon Milenko, Johan Botha, James Faulkner, Jofra Archer, and Clive Rose can contribute with the bat as well as the ball.
- Clive Rose, D Short and Johan Botha will handle the spin department.
- Simon Milenko, James Faulkner, Jofra Archer
andRiley Meredith will spearhead the pace attack.
Chris Lynn (c), Max Bryant, Brendon McCullum, Joe Burns, Sam Heazlett, James Peirson (wk), Ben Cutting, Mark Steketee, Mitchell Swepson, Brendan Doggett/M Kuhnemann, Mujeeb Ur Rahman.
D’Arcy Short, Alex Doolan, Ben McDermott, George Bailey, Matthew Wade (c and wk), Simon Milenko, Johan Botha, James Faulkner, Jofra Archer, Clive Rose, Riley Meredith.
- S Heazlett
- C Lynn
- B Mccullum
- J Burns
- B Cutting
- M Swepson
- M Wade
- DA Short
- B Mcdermott
- G Bailey
- J Botha
- J Faulkner
- JC Archer
- CV Rose
NOTE : Team News and Possible XI are provided according to the News which is given by their Respective Boards / Clubs till now. So don’t blame us if any player misses out.
If you guys want to use our teams means you can use but don’t blame us if you face loss. TEAM 1 for H2H, 3 & 4 Members Leagues, TEAM 2 is BACKUP TEAM only for 4 Members Leagues. All 6 Teams for Grand Leagues.
Do You Want to Win Daily.?
Download our eBook for many Tips and Tricks about Dream11 to win daily. From this eBook, you can learn Tips and Tricks of Dream11 which help you to create the best Dream11 team for every match. As it’s obvious, the best Dream11 team will increase your winning chance. So why a second thought.? Get this eBook which is easily accessible on your Mobile, Laptop, Tablet or Computer.
Here are some amazing products which you may like to buy. Use our website platform to buy these products, It will help us to serve you guys even better