Track And Optimize All Your Marketing, All In One Place
With 19 profit-boosting features you just can’t get anywhere else!
With ClickMagick you can easily track ALL your ads, Better than Google Analytics.
NOTE : We don’t provide Previews and Teams on Sundays because we want our followers to spend their weekend with their Friends and Families to create more sweet memories. Money is not life, money is just part of life, so spend at least one day with your Friends and Families.
Follow Us On
Join Our Channel to get the Instant notifications and also get some exciting Giveaways
Welcome to Our Match Preview
Brisbane Heat Women vs Melbourne Stars Women
The Gabba, Brisbane
Dec 19, 01:50 PM LOCAL
Melbourne Stars are third on the points table with three wins and two losses. They won their last match against Perth Scorchers by 4 wickets. Bowling first, They restricted Perth at just 90 runs with Skipper Beams taking three scalps along with Georgia Elwiss who took two wickets. Handy knocks by Lizelle Lee and Katie Mack ensured that target was chased in 15 overs. Melbourne Stars will hope to continue such performances ahead and cement their place in top four teams.
Brisbane Heat has won two and lost two encounters yet in the season. They defeated Melbourne Renegades by 21 runs in their last encounter. Batting first, Their heavy batting attack lead them to a total of 174 runs with Sammy-Jo Johnson being the top scorer for her 10-ball 31 run knock. Laura Harris, Jess Jonassen, and Beth Mooney also contributed with some good knocks. Defending the target, J Barsby and Sane Luus took two wickets each to provide a 21 run win to their team. They will hope to improve their position in points table by winning tomorrow’s encounter.
Sune Luus, Jess Jonassen, Delissa Kimmince, Beth Mooney, Grace Harris, Laura Wolvaardt, Jemma Barsby, Kirby Short, Sammy-Jo Johnson, Haidee Birkett, Georgia Prestwidge, Josephine Dooley.
Nicole Faltum (wk), Holly Ferling, Nicola Hancock, Alana King, Lizelle Lee, Katie Mack, Ange Reakes, Annabel Sutherland, Erin Osborne, K Beams (c), Elly Donald, Mignon du Preez, Georgia Elwiss.
- They have declared 13 women squad for the match.
- C Knott replaces Josephine Dooley in the squad.
- They have lost 2 matches and won 2 matches till now. They won their last match by a big margin.
- Beth Mooney and G Harris will open the inning while Sammy Jo Johnson will bat at 1 down.
- Beth Mooney and Kirby Short will be the key batsmen.
- L Wolvaardt and L Harris will play the role of finisher.
- Grace Harris, Sune Luus, Sammy-Jo Johnson, Delissa Kimmince and Jess Jonassen will play the role of an all-rounder.
- Haidee Birkett, Jemma Barsby, Delissa Kimmince, Grace Harris and Sammy-Jo Johnson will be the key pacers.
- Jess Jonassen and Sane Luus will be the key spinners.
- They are likely to go with same playing XI.
- They have announced 13 women squad for the match.
- Makinley Blows and Chloe Rafferty are rested for tomorrow’s match.
- They won their last match due to brilliant bowling by K Beams.
- Lizelle Lee and A Reakes will open the innings.
- Katie Mack, Erin Osborne, and Mignon du Preez will follow them.
- N Hancock will spearhead the pace attack along with H Ferling, Georgia Elwiss, and A Sutherland.
- K Beams, Erin Osborne and Alana King will be the key spinners.
- They will most probably go with same playing XI.
Beth Mooney, Grace Harris, Sammy Jo Johnson, Kirby Short, Delissa Kimmince, Jess Jonassen, L Woolvardt, Sune Luus, Laura Harris, Jemma Barsby, Haidee Birkett.
Lizelle Lee (wk), A Reakes, Katie Mack, Erin Osborne (c), Mignon du Preez, Georgia Elwiss, Alana King, Annabel Sutherland, K Beams, Nicola Hancock, H Ferling.
- Beth Mooney (wk)
- G Harris
- Kirby Short (c)
- Delissa Kimmince
- Jess Jonassen
- Sammy-Jo Johnson
- Jemma Barsby
- S Luus
- Lizelle Lee (wk)
- Katie Mack
- Mignon du Preez
- Georgia Elwiss
- Erin Osborne (c)
- Alana King
- Annabel Sutherland
- Nicola Hancock
- K Beams
NOTE : Team News and Possible XI are provided according to the News which is given by their Respective Boards / Clubs till now. So don’t blame us if any player misses out.
If you guys want to use our teams means you can use but don’t blame us if you face loss. TEAM 1 for H2H, 3 & 4 Members Leagues, TEAM 2 only for 4 Members Leagues. All 6 Teams for Grand Leagues.
Check out this video for Premium Data and tips, you will get more information about this match by watching this video. WATCH TILL THE END.
Do You Want to Win Daily.?
Download our eBook for many Tips and Tricks about Dream11 to win daily. From this eBook, you can learn Tips and Tricks of Dream11 which help you to create the best Dream11 team for every match. As it’s obvious, the best Dream11 team will increase your winning chance. So why a second thought.? Get this eBook which is easily accessible on your Mobile, Laptop, Tablet or Computer.
Here are some amazing products which you may like to buy. Use our website platform to buy these products, It will help us to serve you guys even better