Track And Optimize All Your Marketing, All In One Place
With 19 profit-boosting features you just can’t get anywhere else!
With ClickMagick you can easily track ALL your ads, Better than Google Analytics.
Follow us on
Join Our Telegram channel for
Earn more money by Betting for
WELCOME TO OUR FANTASY MATCH PREVIEW
Match Between :
Australia vs South Africa
South Africa tour of Australia, 2018
Carrara Oval, Queensland
Nov 17, 06:20 PM LOCAL
Aaron Finch(c), D Arcy Short, Chris Lynn, Ben McDermott, Glenn Maxwell, Marcus Stoinis, Ashton Agar, Alex Carey(w), Andrew Tye, Nathan Coulter-Nile, Adam Zampa, Billy Stanlake, Jason Behrendorff
Aiden Markram, Quinton de Kock(w), Reeza Hendricks, Faf du Plessis(c), David Miller, Heinrich Klaasen, Farhaan Behardien, Andile Phehlukwayo, Chris Morris, Lungi Ngidi, Kagiso Rabada, Dale Steyn, Dwaine Pretorius, Imran Tahir, Tabraiz Shamsi
- After the ODI series loss against South-Africa, Australia will desperately want a win in this match to save their pride.
- After the loss of David Warner and Steve Smith, Australia seems that they have lost their path and competitiveness in the international circuit.
- Aaron Finch and D Arcy Short will open the inning for Australia.
- C Lynn will bat number 3 for Australia. At home pitches, he can be dangerous.
- Glenn Maxwell will be key for Australia in lower middle order.
- A Carey can be promoted any time, he can bat at any position.
- Marcus Stoinis is back after the recovery from injury and he will do all-rounder duty for Australia.
- Anyone of Ashton Agar or Adam Zampa will play for Australia as a spinner.
- Nathan Coulter-Nile and A Tye will lead the pace attack of Australia. Anyone of Jason Behendroff or Billy Satlanke will support them.
- The South African team has outperformed their opposition in ODI series and they will look to repeat their performance once again.
- Quinton De Kock and Aiden Markram will open the inning for South.
- Reeza Hendicks will bat at number 3 for South Africa.
- Du Plesis will bat number 4 for South Africa.
- D Miller and H Klaasen will bat next.
- D Steyn has left Australia so he will not play this match for South Afirca.
- Chris Morris will do the all round duty for South Africa.
- Any one of A Phelukawyo or D Pretorious will play as the second allrounder.
- Rabada and L Ngidi will lead the pace attack for South Africa.
- Imran Tahir will lead the spin attack of South Africa as he is currently best operating at the moment for Africans.
Aaron Finch(c), D Arcy Short, Chris Lynn, Ben McDermott, Glenn Maxwell, Marcus Stoinis, Alex Carey(w), Ashton Agar/Adam Zampa, Andrew Tye, Nathan Coulter-Nile, Billy Stanlake/ Jason Behrendorff.
Quinton de Kock, Aiden Markram, Reeza Hendricks, Faf du Plessis, Heinrich Klaasen, David Miller, Andile Phehlukwayo/Pretorious, Chris Morris, Kagiso Rabada, Lungi Ngidi, Imran Tahir,
Team News and Possible XI Provided according to the news which is given by their respective Cricket Boards till now, So don’t blame us if any player misses out.
Choose Captain and Vice-Captain according to your choice
JOIN PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION
DO YOU WANT TO WIN DAILY.?