Track And Optimize All Your Marketing, All In One Place
With 19 profit-boosting features you just can’t get anywhere else!
With ClickMagick you can easily track ALL your ads, Better than Google Analytics.
NOTE : We don’t provide previews and teams on Sundays because we want our followers to spend their weekend with their friends and families to create more sweet memories. Money is not life, money is part of life, so spend at least one day with friends and families.
WELCOME TO OUR MATCH PREVIEW
Australia vs India, 1st T20I
November 21, 2018, 1:20 PM IST
The Gabba, Brisbane
India’s much-anticipated tour to Australia is all set to kick-off as they begin their two-month-long sojourn with a three-match T20I series.
India goes into the series as firm favorites. They’ve been in excellent form in the shortest format. In fact, in 2018, they’ve lost only three T20Is. For the first time, India has an excellent chance to win all three series’ Down Under. India has opted to go in with the full-strength team for the T20I series despite a big Test series following it.
On the other hand, Australia has rested their frontline pacers keeping the Test series in mind. After starting the year on an excellent note (winning the Trans-Tasmanian T20I tri-series), things have just gone downhill for the Aussies. They recently were whitewashed 0-3 by Pakistan and lost to South Africa in the only T20I last week. Thus, they haven’t been in the best of forms but they would like to end the limited-overs year with a win.
Aaron Finch(c), D Arcy Short, Chris Lynn, Ben McDermott, Glenn Maxwell, Marcus Stoinis, Ashton Agar, Alex Carey(w), Andrew Tye, Nathan Coulter-Nile, Adam Zampa, Billy Stanlake, Jason Behrendorff.
- After the ODI and the T20 series loss against South-Africa, Australia will desperately want a win in this match to save their pride.
- After the loss of David Warner and Steve Smith, it seems that they have lost their path and competitiveness in the international circuit.
- Aaron Finch and D Arcy Short will open the inning for Australia.
- C Lynn will bat number 3 for Australia.
- Ben Mcdermott will follow him.
- Glenn Maxwell will be key for Australia in lower middle order.
- A Carey can be promoted any time, he can bat at any position.
- Marcus Stoinis will do late hitting and allround duty for the team.
- Nathan Counter Nile and A Tye will lead the pace attack of Australia. Jason Behendroff and Billy Stanlake will support them.
- Both Behrendroff and Stanlake are known for their pace and bounce.
Aaron Finch(c), D Arcy Short, Chris Lynn, Glenn Maxwell, Ben McDermott, Marcus Stoinis, Alex Carey(w),Ashton Agar/Adam Zampa/Behrendroff(high), Andrew Tye, Nathan Coulter-Nile, Billy Stanlake
- Aaron Finch
- D Arcy Short
- Marcus Stoinis
- C Lynn
- G Maxwell
- Nathan Counter Nile
- A Tye
- B Stanlake
- Australia’s batting will heavily depend on skipper Aaron Finch and his opening partner Chris Lynn. The duo will look to give Australia a flying start at the top of the order.
- Glenn Maxwell was the standout performer in the lone T20I against South Africa and will look to continue that good form.
- Billy Stanlake and Andrew Tye have been excellent for Australia in the shortest format. They are among the top three wicket-takers in T20Is this year.
- Stoinis is a good all-rounder to have in your team who can bat a bit down the order and bowls at the death along with Tye.
- Billy is a fiery fast-bowler and can really heat it up in his opening spell which is the reason why he is in the team along with death-over specialists Bhumrah and Tye.
Rohit Sharma (capt.), Shikhar Dhawan, K.L. Rahul, Dinesh Karthik, Rishabh Pant (wk), Krunal Pandya, Kuldeep Yadav, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Jasprit Bumrah, Khaleel Ahmed, Yuzvendra Chahal, Virat Kohli.
- Indian team is back with their best squad, Both Kohli and Bumrah are back.
- Indian team has declared above 12 men squad for the first match so W Sundar, Manish Pandey, and Shreyash Iyer will miss out.
- India is expected to go with 1 spinner and 1 spin allrounder on this pitch so most probably Y Chahal will miss out.
- Rohit Sharma and Shikhar Dhawan will open the innings.
- KL Rahul will bat at 1 down.
- Indias superstar and world’s best batsman of world Virat Kohli is expected to bat at 2 down. He can even come at 1 down.
- Rishabh Pant and Dinesh Karthik will bat in middle order.
- Krunal Pandya made his debut in the last series and impressed everyone with both bat and ball. He bowled with control . He will do allrounder duty for India.
- Kuldee Yadav will lead the spin attack of the team .
- Bhuvaneshwar Kumar, Jaspreet Bumrah and Khaleel Ahmad will lead the pace attack.
- Khaleel Ahmad has also impressed everyone with his swing and bounce.
Rohit Sharma, Shikhar Dhawan, Lokesh Rahul,Virat Kohli, Rishabh Pant,Dinesh Karthik, Krunal Pandya,Kuldee Yadav, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, K Khaleel Ahmed,J Bumrah
- S Dhawan
- Rohit Sharma
- Lokesh Rahul
- Virat Kohli
- Bhuvaneshwar Kumar
- Kudeep Yadav
- Krunal Pandya
- Khaleel Ahmad
- J Bumrah
- In the limited opportunities he’s got, Dinesh Karthik has done really well. In 2018, he’s played 11 innings and has been dismissed just twice. He’s looked in good touch and will be eager to prove himself and seal the second wicket-keeper’s slot.
- Rohit Sharma has been in sublime form in limited-overs cricket this year. In fact, he has already scored two T20I hundreds in 2018. KL Rahul also has been a constant member of this Indian T20I side.
- In the absence of his brother Hardik, Krunal Pandya is going to be crucial in this team. He will provide that balance and look to contribute in all three departments.
- Jasprit Bumrah and Kuldeep Yadav have been India’s best limited-overs bowlers over the last year and a half. They will continue to be key bowlers for the ‘Men in Blue’.
NOTE : Team News and Possible XI are provided according to the News which is given by their Boards / Clubs, So don’t blame us if any player misses out.
This is our small league team, Choose the Captain and Vice-Captain according to your choice. If you feel this is safe team means you can go with this team or else try to go with your own team with the given information.
Join Our Premium Subscription to win more, Check out our winnings section to know more about our Teams
DO YOU WANT TO WIN DAILY.?
Download our eBook for many Tips and Tricks to win daily. From this eBook, you can learn tips and tricks of Dream11, which will help you to create the best Dream11 team for every match. As it’s obvious, the best Dream11 team will increase your winning chance. So why a second thought? Get this eBook which is easily accessible on your Mobile, Laptop, Tablet or Computer.
Here are some amazing products which you may like to buy. Use our website platform to buy these products, It will help us to serve you guys even better.