Track And Optimize All Your Marketing, All In One Place
With 19 profit-boosting features you just can’t get anywhere else!
With ClickMagick you can easily track ALL your ads, Better than Google Analytics.
NOTE : We don’t provide Previews and Teams on Sundays because we want our followers to spend their weekend with their Friends and Families to create more sweet memories. Money is not life, money is just part of life, so spend at least one day with your Friends and Families.
Follow Us On
Join Our Channel to get the Instant notifications and also get some exciting Giveaways
Welcome to Our Match Preview
Check out this video for Premium Data, Tips and Tricks, you will get more information about this match by watching this video. WATCH TILL THE END.
Auckland vs Wellington
Super Smash 2018-19
Eden Park Outer Oval, Auckland
Dec 24, 03:00 PM LOCAL
The third match of the Super Smash 2018-19 sees Auckland Aces play their first match. Their opponents, Wellington Firebirds played in the opening game of the tournament and went down against the defending champions Northern Knights. The Aces had finished on the second place in league matches last season.
Firebirds began well against the Knights on Saturday as they dislodged Devcich on the second ball of the match. However, the bowlers were severely punished by Dean Brownlie. Hamish Bennett escaped with respectable figures of 1/28 in four overs while all other bowlers suffered. Jeetan Patel sneaked two wickets. The chase of 216 was alive when Devon Conway and Adam Hose went all guns blazing but the middle order failed to sustain the effort.
Auckland Aces will be featuring for the first time in the competition, however, they played in two practice matches with the Australian Big Bash team Hobart Hurricanes. The Aces will be captained by Craig Cachopa and the team has experienced pros like Colin Munro and Martin Guptill. Mark Chapman and Lockie Ferguson add the firepower.
Craig Cachopa (C), Mark Chapman, Lockie Ferguson, Donovan Grobbelaar, Martin Guptill, Roneel Hira, Ben Lister, Colin Munro, Robbie O’Donnell, Glenn Phillips (WK), Matthew Quinn, Will Somerville
Hamish Bennett (c), Tom Blundell (wk), Michael Bracewell, Devon Conway, Adam Hose, Troy Johnson, Jimmy Neesham, Ollie Newton, Malcolm Nofal, Jeetan Patel, Michael Pollard, Ben Sears, Luke Woodcock
- They have declared their 12-man squad for the match.
- The Auckland is likely to open with the international pair of Martin Guptill and Colin Munro.
- Glenn Phillips may have to bat at number three in this case.
- Mark Chapman, Craig Cachopa and Robert O’Donnell make up the middle-order.
- Donovon Grobbelaar takes the All-rounder spot, he will bowl medium-pace.
- The pace battery includes Ben Lister, Lockie Ferguson
- One spinner out of Ronnie Hira and Will Somerville will play. Hira is a regular in T20s while Somerville shined for the international team. Hira may get the preference here.
- The Firebirds announced their 13 men squad.
- They have lost their last match by big margin. They failed in all department in last match.
- They opened with Michael Bracewell and Devon Conway.
- Adam Hose, the overseas pro, batted at three.
- J Neesham, Tom Blundell and Michael Pollard occupied the middle order.
- M Nofal and Luke Woodcock were the two all-rounders used.
- Jeetan Patel was the lead-spinner.
- Ollie Newton and Hamish Bennett were the two pace bowlers while Ben Sears was kept on the benches.
- Firebirds can bolster their bowling line-up by bringing in Ben Sears.
Martin Guptill, Colin Munro, Glenn Phillips (WK), Mark Chapman, Craig Cachopa (C), Robbie O’Donnell, Donovan Grobbelaar/Will Somerville, Roneel Hira, Ben Lister, Lockie Ferguson, Matthew Quinn.
Michael Bracewell, Devon Conway, Adam Hose, James Neesham, Michael Pollard, Tom Blundell (wk), Malcolm Nofal, Luke Woodcock, Ollie Newton, Jeetan Patel, Hamish Bennett (c)
- M Guptil
- C Munro
- G Phillips
- M Chapman
- C Cachopa
- W Somerville
- R Hira
- M Quinn
- L Ferguson
- T Blundell
- Devon Conway
- Adam Hose
- M Bracewell
- James Neesham
- L Woodcock
- O Newton
- Hamish Bennett
- Jeetan Patel
NOTE : Team News and Possible XI are provided according to the News which is given by their Respective Boards / Clubs till now. So don’t blame us if any player misses out.
If you guys want to use our teams means you can use but don’t blame us if you face loss. TEAM 1 for H2H, 3 & 4 Members Leagues, TEAM 2 is BACKUP TEAM only for 4 Members Leagues. All 6 Teams for Grand Leagues.
Do You Want to Win Daily.?
Download our eBook for many Tips and Tricks about Dream11 to win daily. From this eBook, you can learn Tips and Tricks of Dream11 which help you to create the best Dream11 team for every match. As it’s obvious, the best Dream11 team will increase your winning chance. So why a second thought.? Get this eBook which is easily accessible on your Mobile, Laptop, Tablet or Computer.
Here are some amazing products which you may like to buy. Use our website platform to buy these products, It will help us to serve you guys even better