Track And Optimize All Your Marketing, All In One Place
With 19 profit-boosting features you just can’t get anywhere else!
With ClickMagick you can easily track ALL your ads, Better than Google Analytics.
Follow us on
Join Our Telegram channel for
Earn more money by Betting for
WELCOME TO OUR FANTASY MATCH PREVIEW
Match Between :
India Women vs Australia Women
South Africa tour of Australia, 2018
Carrara Oval, Queensland
Nov 17, 06:20 PM LOCAL
Harmanpreet Kaur(c), Smriti Mandhana, Mithali Raj, Jemimah Rodrigues, Veda Krishnamurthy, Deepti Sharma, Taniya Bhatia, Poonam Yadav, Radha Yadav, Anuja Patil, Ekta Bisht, Dayalan Hemalatha, Mansi Joshi, Pooja Vastrakar, Arundhati Reddy.
Meg Lanning (c), Rachael Haynes (VC), Nicole Bolton, Nicola Carey, Ashleigh Gardner, Alyssa Healy (wk), Jess Jonassen, Delissa Kimmince, Sophie Molineux, Beth Mooney, Ellyse Perry, Megan Schutt, Elyse Villani, Tayla Vlaeminck, Georgia Wareham.
- Indian team won their all the 3 matches till now. However, they will find it hard to win this one.
- One of Mandhana or Harmanpreet will have to play a big inning if India has to win against Australia.
- Most probably India will go with an unchanged side.
- S Mandhana said in the press conference that they will play more attacking cricket from start.
- Smriti Mandhana and Mithali Raj will open the inning.
- Young talented batsman Jemimah Rodrigues will bat at 1 down.
- Harmanpreet Kaur is expected to bat at 2 down.
- D Hemlatha, Deepti Sharma, Taniya Bhatia, and Veda Krishnamurthy will handle the middle order.
- Poonam Yadav, Deepti Sharma and Radha Yadav will lead the spin attack of the team while Harmanpreet Kaur and D Hemlatha will support them.
- D Hemlatha is a part time bowler but she is bowling quite well. She took 5 wickets till now.
- Indian pace attack is still not clear any one of Mansi, Pooja or Arundhati Reddy can play.
- The Australian team is the strongest team of the tournament and as expected they won their all the matches.
- The Australian team has reached to semifinal so they may think to give chance to their star bowler Jess Jonassen.
- Team’s coach said that star bowler Jess Jonassen will definitely get chance but her selection depends on pitch condition.
- A Healy and Beth Mooney will open the batting for their team.
- Their captain Meg Lanning will bat at 1 down.
- Attacking allrounder A Gardner will bat at 2 down.
- E Vilani is expected to bat at 3 down.
- R Hayens and E Perry will follow them.
- A Gardner, G Wareham and S Molineux will lead the spin attack.
- M Schutt and E Perry will lead the pace attack while D Kimmince will assist them.
Team News and Possible XI Provided according to the news which is given by their respective Cricket Boards till now, So don’t blame us if any player misses out.
Choose Captain and Vice-Captain according to your choice
JOIN PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION
DO YOU WANT TO WIN DAILY.?