We don’t provide Previews and Teams on Sundays because we want our followers to spend their weekend with their Friends and Families to create more sweet memories. Money is not life, money is just part of life, so spend at least one day with your Friends and Families.
If you like to appreciate our work means kindly do donation as you wish.
Payment Mode : PAYTM or GOOGLEPAY or BHIM
Payment No. : +91 9677020410
Follow Us On
Welcome to Our Match Preview
Read the News carefully, check out the data, tips, and tricks to create the best teams and also win daily. Read the full preview until the end, we have given teams for few popular and best fantasy apps, check it out.
Afghanistan vs Ireland, Only Test
Afghanistan v Ireland in India, 2019
Rajiv Gandhi International Cricket Stadium, Dehradun, Uttarakhand
Mar 15-Mar 19, 10:00 AM LOCAL
Pitch Profile & Stats
Rajiv Gandhi International Cricket Stadium has hosted three T20Is and five ODIs in the recent past and over the course of the matches, the wicket started to slow down and began aiding the spinners. One can expect the spinners to have a lot of assistance in the upcoming Test.
The very first Test match between Ireland and Afghanistan is likely to assist the spinners and hence players like Zahir Khan and Rashid Khan will be very crucial in the team.
No stats available about this pitch, because this is the 1st test gonna take place in this pitch.
An unstoppable performance by Afghanistan in T20 series against Ireland with 3-0 clean sweep, followed by five ODI matches. Ireland managed to level the ODI series 2-2 by winning the last game with five wickets margin. One game between them was interrupted by the rain. Strong spin attack by Afghans has made things difficult for Irish. It’s a five-day debut for Irish men against their opponent Afghanistan in Dehradoon.
After playing a three-match T20I series and a five-match ODI series, Ireland’s tour of India to face Afghanistan will come to an end with a one-off Test between both the sides. Both the teams were the latest entrants to Test cricket and played their maiden Test last year. While Ireland lost to Pakistan, India handed Afghanistan a beating of a lifetime to begin their Test career. Both the teams will be looking for their maiden Test victory and it will be interesting to see how the teams approach this match.
Asghar Afghan(c), Mohammad Shahzad, Ihsanullah Janat, Javed Ahmadi, Rahmat Shah,Nasi Jamal, Hashmatullah Shahidi,Ikram Ali Khil, Mohammad Nabi, Rashid Khan, Wafadar Momand, Yamin Ahmadzai, Sharafuddin Ashraf, Waqar Salamkheil, Sayed Shirzad, Zahir Khan.
William Porterfield(c), Andrew Balbirnie, James Cameron-Dow, George Dockrell, Andy McBrine, Barry McCarthy
- The only player among both the teams who have played a Test match is Afghanistan’s, Mohammad Shahzad.
- Shahzad is an explosive batsman and can hand his team an aggressive start.
- Ireland’s Lorcan Tucker might be preferred over him because of his recent performances for Ireland A in this format.
- In the first ever Test match against India, both Asghar Afghan and Hashmatullah Shaidi showed some resistance against the Indian spinners and looked like they belonged to this format.
- Both the batsmen are in good form and it is safe to pick them in the side for this game.
- Kevin O’Brien created history in his country’s first-ever Test match by becoming the first Irishman to score a Test ton and he is the only batsman in this match to have a Test ton to his name.
- Paul Stirling has played quite a few FC games for Middlesex and unlike the LOIs, he bats in the middle-order in the longer format. He has been in fine form and is a safe bet to be picked in the side.
- Andrew Balbirnie, who in spite of scoring a pair on his Test debut. He played two match-winning knocks of 145* and 68 to help his side level the ODI series.
- While Rahmat Shah and Afghan can be handy players too.
- Shahidi can be a good replacement for either of these players as well.
- George Dockrell is yet to play a Test match but has a lot of experience playing in the County Championships for Somerset for whom he has taken 177 wickets in 55 games and scored some valuable runs with the bat.
- With the wicket expected to assist spinners, Dockrell is a must-have in the side.
- Mohammad Nabi had a miserable outing in his team’s maiden Test but he is an experienced player and can put that behind him and put on a splendid performance.
- He has the ability to get points with both bat and ball.
- Prior to Afghanistan’s first match, all the hype was around Rashid Khan but the youngster failed to live up to his reputation and finished with 2/154 in his spell.
- He will look to redeem himself with a match-winning performance in his second Test.
- Yamin Ahmadzai was the Afghans’ best bowler in their inaugural Test as he picked up three wickets for 51 runs. He will spearhead the Afghan attack yet again.
- The Afghan duo will be accompanied by veteran Irish pacer Tim Murtagh, who has 760 wickets in 218 FC games including six in his debut Test.
- James Cameron Dow and Sayed Shirzad can be good alternatives in the bowling department.
Players to Watch out
Rashid Khan, Zahir Khan, Nabi, Paul Stirling
Team News and Possible XI are provided according to the News which is given by their Respective Boards / Clubs till now. So don’t blame us if any player misses out.
Remove the players and replace them after the announcement of Playing XI
WE DON’T PROVIDE TEAMS FOR THIS MATCH, CREATE YOUR OWN TEAM WITH GIVEN INFORMATION
Download the Fantasy Apps
Referral Code : VENKA7035OP
Referral Code : DKSEEA1
Referral Code : BQSHUC
Referral Code : REVERIE410
Referral Code : VENKATESH410
Do You Want to Win Daily.?
Download our eBook for many Tips and Tricks about Dream11 to win daily. From this eBook, you can learn Tips and Tricks of Dream11 which help you to create the best Dream11 team for every match. As it’s obvious, the best Dream11 team will increase your winning chance. So why a second thought.? Get this eBook which is easily accessible on your Mobile, Laptop, Tablet or Computer.